Growth Marketing Clinic Basel #2
We are pleased to announce our second Growth Marketing Clinic Meetup in Basel together with the startup Lyfa.
The goal of this Meetup is the exchange of know-how and best practices in the field of Growth Marketing by discussing real cases.
We are passionate growth marketers. With the Growth Marketing Clinic we are launching a series of events where marketers, start-ups, entrepreneurs and interested parties can meet, exchange ideas and help each other.
Here’s how it works: At each Meetup, we will discuss a real-world case proposed by a community member. We will talk about concrete challenges and how to solve them. We rely on the power of the collective, and it doesn’t matter whether you are experts or beginners. After all, Growth Marketing lives from the creativity and versatility of the experiments that you implement!
17:30h – Open Doors @Westhive Coworking Basel
18:00h – Welcome and quick introduction to Growth Marketing
18:10h – Case presentation: Lyfa
18:25h – Q&A and community discussion
19:00h – Apero & networking (complimentary snacks, softdrinks, beer and wine available)
19:30h – Closing
Having launched in Basel earlier this year, the founders tell us that they are seeing positive signs as they move towards product market-fit. «Our biggest challenge though is getting rid of the stigma behind the zero-waste trend, making people aware that we exist and that with our service zero-waste groceries are finally accessible and convenient», says Michael, CEO of Lyfa. We want to use our event to discuss possible paths for Lyfa to grow as a business, tackling the challenges described above. We look forward to your participation and a great discussion among fellow growth marketing enthusiasts!
- Erster digitaler «Snackathon» der Schweiz: Valora & Emmi prämierten die besten Ideen für «Käse on the go»
- «Das Gute liegt so nah» – Wie Sie mit lokalem SEO & SEA Menschen in Ihrer Nähe besser erreichen
- Hard Cider: Ein «local hero» möchte mit Apfelcider schweizweit durchstarten – wie kann das gelingen?
- LinkedIn lanciert «Stories» – Welche Möglichkeiten das neue Format für Ihr Marketing bietet
- Trotz Lockdown Ihre Zielgruppen erreichen
- Coworking in Times of the Corona Virus
- Westhive Online Marketing Quiz
- «Weiji – Von der Krise zur Chance» (Teil 2)
- «Weiji – Von der Krise zur Chance» (Teil 1)
- Standort-Nachteil war gestern
- Westhive: Successful year 2019 – new location Zurich Bleicherweg